<empty> home contact us site map <empty>
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
<empty> what is OCD? young people with OCD getting help getting better resources

Read the transcript

Getting help

Who can help?

  • You might need help in different ways depending on how OCD affects you.
  • Child psychologists help with thoughts and feelings and can advise on problems at school.
  • Child psychiatrists are medical doctors who can prescribe medication as well as offer therapy.
< previous

Page 7 of 7

useful information:
arrow Factsheet for parents and teachers
arrow More information about therapists
arrow OCD and schools
acknowledgements copyright & disclaimer
top of page
© South London and Maudsley NHS Trust 2004 - All Rights Reserved
south london and maudsley nhs trust